Tombstone Gravestone Monument
Granite & Marble Tiles
Granite & Marble Slabs
Countertops & Vanity tops
Stairs & Steps
Column & Pillar
- How To Buy Granite Monuments From China?
- Read: 1283 Add Time: 2017-04-11
Nowadays international trading is very frequent and popular. Many people start to make their first import from China, all walks of life. But in cemetery tombstone fields, how to import tmbstone from china ? How to buy granite monuments from China ?
Today we'll show you the steps.
1. FINDING A SUPPLIER.
It's very important to find a good tombstone monument supplier in China, it determines if your import will success or fail.
Here we recommend a good China tombstone & monument supplier: Dawei Stone Co., Limited. Website:www.daweistone.com , Facebook: www.facebook.com/xmdaweistone
This is easy, just send quotation sheet to supplier, then they can quote price. You make deal if all acceptable.
But here are some point pls noted:
A. To America, different weights are allowed on different port. For example, NY and Boston allow 25 tons per 20' container, Detroit port allows 21 tons per container ... But ! American road just allows 17.2-17.35 tons, so normally, if you want to take the container to your warehouse directly, one container can just load 17.2 tons. If overweight, you would get the bill.
B. To Europe, Africa, Middle-east, all ports and roads allow to load 27 tons.
C. To Australia, allows 25-26 tons.
3. PAYMENT TERMS.
Normally payment term is 30% deposit by T/T, balance against copy of B/L.
There are some other payment like below:
1) 30% deposit by T/T, balance before shipment.
2) L/C at sight.
3) D/A or D/P.
T/T is the most convenient way to pay money, but it based on each other's trust.
4. PLACING ORDER.
Arrange deposit if order details and payments are ok.
5. SUPPLIER'S DUTY BEFORE SHIPMENT.
During production, supplier should inform customer the date when finished products would be came out, then take photos to customer then.
Supplier need to take packing photos and container loading photos to customer to show all products are ready, and ready for shipment.
6. SUPPLIER'S DUTY AFTER SHIPMENT.
Prepare documents for custom clearance, send all documents to customer (or customer's import agent).
7. HOW TO DO ONCE CONTAINER ARRIVED PORT ?
Actually, you (importer) should find an import agent before placing order. Why ?
1) Check cutom clearance cost and other charges on port.
2) Check VAT and transportation cost to pulling container to warehouse.
3) Check what licences were needed.
4) Calculate all costs during this import.
Then once container arrived port, just ask your agent to handle the things for you. It's every easy and convenient.
8. GENERAL PROCESSES.
Here again the simplified import processes:
1) Contact supplier and arrange deposit to confirm order.
2) Supplier send you product photos & packing photos & loading photos before shipment.
3) After shipment, supplier show you copy of B/L, then you arrange balance.
4) Supplier send all documents to you (or your import agent) for custom clearance. If make telex release, then not need documents.
5) Once container arrived, agent will handle everything, just waiting container to your warehouse.
NOTED: Bill of Lading (B/L) is the cargo right certificate, you can't get container without B/L. Supplier must send B/L to you (or agent) or make telex release, unless you can't get the container.
Above is how to import monument from China. If any friend has questions, can contact me, here are my contacts info:
Xiamen Dawei Stone Co., LTD is specialized in granite tombstone field, has rich experiense in tombstone & monuments production and export. We have customers in America, Middle east, Europe and Australia. Pls check our web and facebook to know more about our company and products: